Friday 2 November 2007

Pro-life and.......?

As I long-time professor, as well as practitioner, of marketing research, I have always enjoyed the reaction of students and clients alike when they see the kind of information that it is possible to garner through a well thought through, methodologically sound, research project.

As I have gotten involved in the pro-life movement, and particularly since I began reading blogs on life issues, I have started to wonder if most people who profess to be pro-life are socially conservative, politically conservative, and probably Roman Catholic or evangelical Protestant. Some commentators trot out such credentials up front. Others, of course, do not.

So in the best traditions of my market research discipline, I would like to mount a little survey of y.m.f.r. (you my faithful reader) to see if this typical profile is in any way accurate. Look to your right and you will see the survey instrument. You are allowed to choose more than one answer. Please fill it out as soon as you see it or you will forget.

Many thanks.

No comments: